About this visa
Australians Apply for a Working Holiday Visa in Cyprus
Below you will find information about how to apply for this working holiday visa between Cyprus and Australia.
EU countries are starting to reopen their borders to international travelers. However, before heading off to Europe be sure to double check with the country's Embassy or Consulate in your home country as the EU countries are not legally bound to follow this new EU recommendation.
Cyprus has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 1 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of Cyprus and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above, contact the Embassy of the country in question for more information.
With this visa you can
This visa allows you to:
- Live in Cyprus up to nine months within a year
- Work during your stay
Things to note
The primary purpose must be to holiday in Cyprus.
- Be a citizen of Australia and reside in Australia
- Be aged between 18-30 years old (Both ages in inclusive) at the time of application for the visa
- You must not be accompanied by dependent children
- You must not previously taken part in the working holiday scheme in Cyprus
- Have a valid passport
- Have a return ticket back to Australia or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket
- Possess reasonable funds for your stay
- You must be in good health and have a sound background (No criminal record)
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
Contact the Cyprus Consular in Canberra to apply for the working holiday visa.
Cyprus High Commission
30 Beale Crescent
Deakin ACT 2600
Tel: +61 2 6281 0832
Fax: +61 2 6281 0860
E-mail: [email protected]
The immigration authority in Cyprus for processing Working Holiday visa's is Cyprus High Commission in Canberra, Australia.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂