About this visa
This visa helps young students come to the United States of America. This Working Holiday visa is restricted to post-secondary students and recent graduates.
USA has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 6 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of USA and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above see where your Passport can take you!
Things to note
- Must be sponsored by a registered sponsoring organisation
- Working Holiday visa is restricted to post-secondary students or recent graduates
The Working Holiday visa arrangement in the United States of America requires that you must be sponsored by a registered sponsoring organisation. A list of sponsoring organisations can be found on the US Department of State website.
You must also meet one of the following:
- be enrolled as a post-secondary student
- be enrolled as a post-secondary student and have deferred study
- have graduated within the last 12 months from a post-secondary institution
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
The immigration authority in USA for processing Working Holiday visa's is U.S. Department of State.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂