Applying for a Working Holiday visa with dependent children

Return to the Working Holiday visa finder

As a general rule the Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa program’s maintained by host countries do not issue Working Holiday visa’s to individuals intending to travel with dependent children.

Further, if you are an individual with a dependent child that will not be joining you at any time during your visa residence you will likely need to submit your application in paper and explain how you will support your dependent child during that time.

Follow by Email