About this visa
6 Steps to Apply for the Working Holiday visa in Russia
French travelers have the unique opportunity to apply for a four-month Russian working holiday visa.
Follow our visa guide below to apply for the working holiday visa in Russia.
Russia has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 1 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of Russia and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above, contact the Embassy of the country in question for more information.
With this visa you can
This visa allows you to:
- Live in Russia for up to four months
- Work while traveling
- Study during the visa period
- Re-enter Russia during the visa period
- You must be aged between 18-30 years old (Both ages inclusive)
- You must have a valid French passport
- You must not travel with any dependent children
- You must have sufficient funds for your travels
- You must have a return ticket home to France
- You must have a health- and travel insurance
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
You must apply for the working holiday visa to the Embassy of the Russian Federation in France.
The address is;
40-50 Boulevard Lannes, 75116 Paris, France
The immigration authority in Russia for processing Working Holiday visa's is Embassy of the Russian Federation in France.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂