Working Holiday Visa in Australia for Canadians

The Working Holiday visa (subclass 417) visa allows young Canadians to work and travel in Australia for up to one year.

You can apply for this visa if you’re a citizen of Canada and you have at least $5,000 CAD to live on during your stay. While you’re here you can study and work while you enjoy your holiday!

You can apply for the visa here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email