Working Holiday Visa in Canada for Australians

The Working Holiday category is designed for Australian citizens who intend to travel in Canada and who wish to find temporary paid employment to help pay for their trip.

The visa is called International Experience Canada and is valid for up to 24 months for Australians.

If you are Australian and planning to apply for the International Experience Canada, you must provide the following;

  • A valid Australian passport for the duration of your stay
  • Be between 18-30 years old (From January 2019 the age is from 18-35)
  • A bank statement showing you have savings of min. CAN$2,500
  • A health insurance documentation proving you are covered for your whole stay

You can apply for the International Experience Canada here

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email