About this visa
Follow 5 steps to Apply for a Working Holiday Visa in Colombia
Colombia, Peru, Chile and Mexico has established the Pacific Alliance Group, which works as a free trade zone in between the countries plus it gives the 18-30 year old from the countries an opportunity to work and travel up to one year within the Alliance countries.
French Citizens also have the unique opportunity to work and travel in Colombia for up to one year with this working holiday visa.
Below you will find the list of criterias you will have to meet in order to apply for this working holiday visa.
Colombia has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 4 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of Colombia and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above, contact the Embassy of the country in question for more information.
With this visa you can
This visa allows you to:
- Live in Colombia for up to one year
- Work while living in Colombia
- Study while living in Colombia
- You are aged between 18 and 30 inclusive years at the time of application
- You are not accompanied by dependent children
- You have not previously had a residence permit for exchange in the Netherlands
- You have a valid passport
- You have a return travel ticket or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
For French Citizens:
You must apply via the Colombian Embassy in France.
22 Rue de l’Elysée, 75008 Paris, France
They are open from 9am-6pm Monday – Saturday.
For Chilean, Peruvian and Mexican citizens:
You must apply via your local Colombian Embassy or Colombia Consulate.
The immigration authority in Colombia for processing Working Holiday visa's is Colombia Foreign Affairs.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂