Working Holiday Visas for Mexicans

As a young individual from Mexico you may have the opportunity to visit and live for a year or more in each of the following 5 countries.

Keep in mind Working Holiday visa's have a maximum age limit which is different for each country so check the visa conditions carefully.

If you would like to visit and live in additional countries reach out to your local government representative and let them know!

Go to: Secretary of Foreign Affairs

5 thoughts on “Working Holiday Visas for Mexicans”

  1. How long is the minimum time someone need to stay to apply for a working holiday visa in any of those countries?
    Is the program available in summer and winter?

  2. Hello, I would like to know how con I apply to the to the waiting list for Canada and NZ, I do not have a current passport so any information you can help me with I’ll be very grateful.

  3. hello , i am looking for options to get a workin visa as a mexican , i am 25 years old , if there are working holiday format it would be better , please keep in contact , thank you.

  4. Hello! I want to book the working holiday in Ireland or the UK. I am Mexican. What do I need for me to travel legally? Thank you

Ask a question about travelling on the Working Holiday Visa

Some visa's can only be issued from the country's Embassy in your home country so let us know if you are currently traveling abroad.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email