Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand

About this visa

This visa helps young people come to New Zealand. You can generally apply for this visa if you have at least $3,200 USD to live on per year for the duration of your stay. While you’re here you can study for up to 6 months and work up to 12 months while you enjoy your extended holiday of up to two years!

How to apply

The immigration authority in New Zealand for processing Working Holiday visa's is New Zealand Immigration.

Go to: New Zealand Immigration

Need more help?

If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂

Ask a question below

2 thoughts on “Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand”

    1. Hi Maui, thanks for asking. What country are you from? I’d be happy to prepare a guide/walk-through on how to submit an application. 🙂

Ask a question about applying for the Working Holiday Visa in New Zealand

Remember to include where you are from and whether you currently living outside your home country.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *