About this visa
This visa gives young travellers from Australia, Canada, New Zealand and South Korea the great opportunity to work and travel in the Netherlands up to one year!
Netherlands has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 4 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of Netherlands and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above, contact the Embassy of the country in question for more information.
With this visa you can
This visa allows you to:
- Live in Holland/The Netherlands up to one year
- Work for an employer for max. 6 months
- Re-enter the Netherlands within the visa period
Things to note
For both South Koreans and Argentineans applies that of each nationality a maximum of 100 persons can participate in the WHP per year.
- You are aged between 18 and 30 inclusive years at the time of application
- You are not accompanied by dependent children
- You have not previously had a residence permit for exchange in the Netherlands
- You have a valid passport and a return travel ticket or sufficient funds with which to purchase such a ticket
- You have enough funds for your maintenance during the period of initial stay in The Netherlands
- You have a medical and comprehensive hospitalisation insurance to remain in force throughout your stay in the Netherlands
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
- Normal processing time: 90 days
- Visa fee: 51 EUR
- Collect the required visa documents. You can find the checklist here
- Fill out and submit your visa application here
The immigration authority in Netherlands for processing Working Holiday visa's is Immigration and Naturalisation Service.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂