About this visa
New Zealanders and Australians can apply for this unique Working Holiday visa. With this visa kiwis can explore Turkey for up to one year while working for an employer for max. 6 months.
Turkey has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 2 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of Turkey and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above, contact the Embassy of the country in question for more information.
With this visa you can
This visa allows you to:
- Live in Turkey for up to one year
- Work for an employer during your stay
- Study during your stay
- Re-enter Turkey after traveling outside Turkey during your stay
You must be between the age 18-30 years old
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
To apply from New Zealand go to the Turkish Consular (external link) website.
Fill in the nationality and visa details as follows:
- In the drop down boxes, an applicant should pick for type of visa: ‘other’
- For the purpose of the trip, click on any category (it doesn’t matter which one you use)
- For Country, select ‘New Zealand’
- For Mission click on Turkish Embassy in Wellington.
The immigration authority in Turkey for processing Working Holiday visa's is Ministry of Foreign Affairs of Turkey.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂