About this visa
This visa allows undergraduates or graduates of a University in the participating countries to work and explore Singapore for 6 months.
Singapore has made Working Holiday visa agreements with the following 8 participating countries:
If you are a Citizen of Singapore and are considering a Working Holiday experience in one of the participating countries above, contact the Embassy of the country in question for more information.
With this visa you can
This visa allows you to:
- Live in Singapore for 6 months
- Work for an employer for 6 months (However, not within the following industries; medicine, law, dentistry, pharmacy or architecture)
- Re-enter Singapore during the visa period
Things to note
Note: The Work Holiday Programme has a capacity of 2,000 applicants at any one time.
- You are aged 18 to 25.
- You are an undergraduate or graduate of a university in Australia, France, Germany, Hong Kong, Japan, New Zealand, Switzerland, United Kingdom or United States.
- Your university is recognised by the government of the respective nine countries or regions.
- For undergraduates: you have been a resident and a full-time student of the university for at least 3 months before applying for the pass.
- For graduates: you were a resident and a full-time student of the university.
Note: The visa conditions outlined above are subject to change without notice.
How to apply
- Normal processing time: 3 weeks
- Visa fee: $150 SGD
- Submit an application here
- Get the Working Holiday Pass issued
- Register finger prints and photo (If required)
- Receive the Working Holiday Pass card
The immigration authority in Singapore for processing Working Holiday visa's is Ministry of Manpower in Singapore.
Need more help?
If you are seeking advice about Working Holiday visa's drop a comment below and we will be happy to answer any Working Holiday & Youth Mobility visa question you have! We are travellers too! 🙂