As a young individual from Greece you may have the opportunity to visit and live for a year or more in each of the following 29 countries.

Keep in mind Working Holiday visa's have a maximum age limit which is different for each country so check the visa conditions carefully.

Additionally as a EU Citizen, you have the right to work in any country in the European Economic Area (EU/EEA) including Switzerland without a work permit.

If you would like to visit and live in additional countries reach out to your local government representing youth and let them know.

One thought on “Greece”

  1. Hi, I was just enquiring about if it is possible to get a working visa for greece as a 25 year old resident of New Zealand?

Ask a question about travelling on the Working Holiday Visa

Some visa's can only be issued from the country's Embassy in your home country so let us know if you are currently traveling abroad.

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

Follow by Email